National University Masters Part 1 Exam Routine 2019 & Form Fill-Up Notice
NU Masters Part 1 Routine Exam 2019 & Fill Form Notice. The announcement of the examination of the national university exam for the Master – Part I of 2017 and Notice of filling out the form. The NU Masters Part 1 exam form will begin filling on May 21, 2019, and will last until June 5, 2018. The students will find the first part of the NU Masters 2019 and fill in the receipt form in the relevant NU news on www.nu.edu. NU Master Part 1 Exam Routine 2019 and Form Fill Notification. here Publish NU all department Exam Routine.
NU (National University) was announced for the academic year 2015-2016 for the date of filling out the Master Exam Form – Part I. May 8 last (Wednesday) 2019 through the Department of Public Relations in Nu (National University) confirmed this news. This Notice was announced in a press release. The start of the National University of the Masters’ exam – Part 1 of the 2019 exam – will begin from May 21, 2019, and will last until June 05, 2018. The entry of the Master Exam data for Part 1 of the 2015 test will begin and the form will be completed on 22 May 2018 and will end on June 7 (Wednesday) 2018.
NU Masters Part 1 Exam Routine 2019
The Nu Masters exam fees will begin part 1 of the 2018 exam and application form exam date on June 6, 2018, and will continue until June 7, 2018, with “Sonali Seba”. The form statement and the date of submission of other important documents will expire on June 8, 2018. Curious students should complete the Nu Masters Part-1 exam for the 2015-2016 academic course online. Information about the Nu Masters Part 1 Routine 2018 & Form Fill-Up Notice can be found on the NU website at www.nu.edu.bd and our website.
Master of National University in the initial routine examination
How to download the Masters Part-1 Routine 2017 exam?
You can download the Nu Masters Part-1 Routine 2019 exam from our website. We have published this routine as a jpg format for images and pdf format. So you can download your expected routine from both directions.
Approximately 1 million students study in more than 1,600 colleges/institutions affiliated with this university. The National University is increasing in terms of the number of students, courses, and institutions day after day. University NU Master Part 1 exam 2018 published routine, the university authority said in a press release. The University is currently playing the most important role in providing higher education opportunities among students living in rural and semi-urban areas.
- Date of filling the form: May 21 (Sunday) 2019
- Date of completing the form: 05 June (Monday) 2019
- Entry begins: 22 May (Monday) 2018 and data entry date End: 07 June (Wednesday) 2019
- And examination fees: 08 June (Thursday) 2018 Last date: 12 June (Monday) 2019
- Form statement and other important documents Application Date: 14 June (Wednesday) 2019
NU Masters 1st year Exam Routine
Exam fees for the Master – Part I of the academic cycle 2014-2015 – Form filling – as follows:
|NU.||Details||Amount of Exam Fees|
|1.||MA, MSS, MBS, M. Music (per examinee)||BDT. 1650|
|Mss (economics) (per examinee)||BDT. 1850|
|2.||M.Sc (per examinee)||BDT. 1900|
|M.Sc (Mathematics) (per examinee)||BDT. 2500|
|M.Sc (Library Science & Statistics) (per examinee)||BDT. 2450|
|3.||Special Affiliation fee (per examinee)||BDT. 300|
|Every Paper (Full)||BDT. 250|
|Every Paper (Half)||BDT. 150|
|4.||Center Fee (Per Examinee) (College-40% & Center-60%)||BDT. 350|
|5.||Practical Exam’s Center Fee (Per Examinee)||BDT. 120|
|6.||Tutorial Exam Fee (Per Examinee)||BDT. 150|
|7.||Viva Test Fee (Per Examinee)||BDT. 250|
শিক্ষা মূলক সকল তথ্য পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/somiyastudy.com/
Note: After the completion of the timetable, NU student will be charged the Nu Masters Part 1 exam fee for the 2015-2016 academic year at a late fee. In the Fill Time form, you have to enter the tutorial number.
Master Part 1 Exam Sample Filling Notice 2017 download
- Regular students registered by the National University (NU) for the first semester of the 2015-2016 academic course will qualify for the NU for the first part of the 2015-2016 exam,
- Private students enrolled at the National University (NU) will be eligible for the first part of the Masters Program in the 2015-2016 academic year to take the NU 2015-2016 Master’s Exam,
- Students who take the first part of the National University (NU) exam for 2014, but have NUt received the required marks, will qualify to attend the Master’s Exam for the first part of the National University (NU) 2017,
- Students who have been registered by the National University (NU) for the first semester part of the academic year 2014-2015 exam, students (private) who are registered by the National University (NU) for 2013 and 2014 (NUn-regular) students who are enrolled by the University (NU) for 2013, 2014 and 2014-2015, but without
- taking the exam, they will also be eligible to take the Masters University 1 Masters Part 1 2017 exam,
- The list of potential candidates for the 2015 exam on the National University website (NU) will also be eligible to attend the National University’s NU exam for the first part of the 2017 exam.
The National University of Bangladesh was established in 1992 by a law passed by the Parliament of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and the appearance of the face was different from the traditional universities in Bangladesh. The National University provides public education at the postgraduate and postgraduate level in colleges that have been affiliated to various public universities since independence.
We will provide all update information about the Masters’ exam part one of the routine exam 2018 and fill out the form on our website at Somiyastudy.com.