National University Masters Final Routine 2019

NU Masters Final Routine 2019. The National Master’s Exam Routine of the 2019 Master’s. The Master’s Exam of the National University of 2019 has been published. The final NU Masters exam form is filled in 2019. The Routine Master’s Routine Examinations Exam 2018. The final exam date of the National University of Bangladesh 2016. NU Masters Final Routine 2014- 2015. Master’s final form filling until 2018 old and new curriculum. The final exam for the Master’s Degree at the National University of Bangladesh will begin in July 2019.

NU Masters Final Routine 2019

The final year exam date for the National University of 2018 Masters Degree will be published for regular and private candidates. Students must now complete the form for the final exam. NU Routine Masters Exam for MA / MSS / MBS / MSC / ICT last year. There is no opportunity to fill in the form through late fees. 40% of the total fees collected will be used by the private college and the remaining 60% will be used by the examination center. Fill out the form online at www.nubd.info/MF Hi Gus here Publish Nu Masters Final Year Exam Result

Exam History and NU Masters Final Exam

Mobilization of the online Master’s degree form begins on 11/4/2019
The deadline for the MF Form is 2/5/2019
Confirmation of the application Date of 5/5/2019
Master payment voucher collection Date 7/5/2019
Date of potential exam July 2019

Master Exam Schedule:

Physics, Biology, Geography, Home Economics: Tk. 2100 / =
Mathematics and Statistics, Botany: Traditional Knowledge. 2200 / =
MA, MSS, MBS: Tk. 1950 / =
Candidates who lost the process of improvement and failure should pay more traditional knowledge. 300 / =

Eligibility for the final master’s exam:

2013-2014 Regular students can attend this exam
The 2014 Masters session (special) for registered students
The list of potential students for the 2014 exam will be published on the website

দ্রুত ফলাফল পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Somiyastudy/

NU Master Finial Year exam Routine

NU Masters Final Routine 2019

NU Masters Final Routine 2019

NU Masters Final Routine 2019

National University day by day is very popular in Bangladesh because this university is one of the largest universities also has the maximum academic course and professional course conducted. For this purpose, a maximum of students depends on the National University. This university also processes all certificates and paper mark.

You will receive more updates on Masters Final Year Routine 2018 and Center List NU.edu.bd from somiyastudy.com. Visit more for more news and information. Jamiat alwataniat yawmaan baed yawm ta

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *