MIST Admission Circular 2019-20 | teletalk.mist.ac.bd
MIST Admission Test Result 2019-20. Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2019-2019. MIST Admission Notice 2019-20 publish here. Here You Will Find The Admission Circular Notice, Admission Education Requirement, Online Application Instruction and Admission Test Result and another related information update here. However, Also We Provide Others Important Information About MIST. Bangladesh Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Result 2019 by Online Will found Here.
MIST Admission Circular 2019
MIST Undergraduate Programs Admission Circular 2019 (B.sc, Engg) for session 2019-2019. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test Exam will be held in November 2019. The applicant can apply through online and SMS System using “Teletalk Mobile” From 08 October 2019 to 20 October 2019. MIST Admission Test Result 2019 also download in this site.
Undergraduate Programs. There will be 2 units namely Unit A (Engineering Program) and Unit B (Architecture) in MIST Admission Test 2019. The departments are shown in the following table with respective units.
MIST Admission Important Info:
- MIST Admission Test – 2019 is scheduled to be held on 10 November 2019 (Friday).
- Online Application Submission begins: 08 October 2019
- Application Deadline: 20 October 2019
- Admission Form Fee: For Unit A Tk 800.00 & Unit Band (A+B) Tk 1100.00
Education Qualification to Apply:
Minimum qualifications to take part in the admission test are as follows:
a. SSC (or Equivalent): The applicant must have passed the examination in Science Group obtaining a minimum GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0. Only the applicants who passed SSC or Equivalent Examination in 2014 and 2015 can apply.
b. HSC Examination (or Equivalent): The applicants passed in 2019 and 2019 must obtain a minimum total grade point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) having minimum ‘A’ grade in any two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Only the applicants who passed HSC/Equivalent Examination in 2017 and 2019 can apply.
c. GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent) : (1) The applicant must have qualified with minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English at GCE ‘O’ Level. (2)The applicant must have minimum ‘B’ grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent background of the current year (2019) and last year (2017).
MIST Online Admission Instructions for Submission of e-Application
- Application for the Admission Test in MIST will be accepted only through an online system from 08 October to 20 October 2017. No manual application will be accepted unless there is some system difficulty in the application process.
- An applicant needs to deposit Tk. 800 (Eight Hundred)for unit A and Tk 1100 (One Thousand and One Hundred) for B and A+B units only as application fee through SMS from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. No fee will be accepted by MIST other than through SMS system. Cash will not be accepted.
- To complete the online application, an applicant must upload a copy of recent passport size colored photograph (exactly 300X300 pixel and maximum 100 KB size) and signature (exactly 300X80 pixel and maximum 60 KB size). Both photograph and signature should be in jpg format.
- Applicants must read the details given in the ‘Instructions and Information for MIST Admission Test’ very carefully. They may also take the printout of the instructions.
- For female candidates the words he and his will mean she and her in the application form.
- Steps to be followed to submit the application for the MIST Admission Test is given in the links.below:
MIST Admission Test Admit Card Download:
Valid Candidates ought to transfer Admit Card For Attend communicating Hall. MIST Admit Card are offered From November 2019. you’ll be able to transfer Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission check Admit Card Given User ID and parole, which give throughout Application Time.
Eligibility for Written Admission Test.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of a tie, the order of priority for finding the eligible candidates will be GPA in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Approximately 10,000 (Ten allowed to appear written test. These 10,000 candidates include candidates passed in H.S.C/Equivalent Examination in the current year (2019) and maximum 20% (not exceeding 2000) and equivalent in the previous year (2016).
- All eligible candidates with GCE A’ Level or the equivalent of a current year and previous year (last year only) will be allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Two separate lists (one for the current year and one for last year’s candidates) will be generated for selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- A short list of eligible candidates will be published on 01 Nov 2019 in the MIST website
MIST Admission Test Seat Plan
Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Exam Seat Plan Will be Published November 2019. Details Seat Plan Will Found Roll Wise. MIST Authority Published admission Seat Plan, We Update Here.