BUET Admission Test Circular 2019, buet.ac.bd admission
BUET Admission Test Circular 2019. Www.buet.ac.bd Admission will be published. Notice of admission BUET 2019-2020. From September 2019 at 10:00 a.m., the admission application process will be established. Admission test circular BUET 2019-2020 Admission-related information will be obtained on the website of the University of Engineering and Technology of Bangladesh at www.buet.ac.bd and also on our Somiya Study website
BUET Admission Test Circular 2019
Bangladesh University of Engineering & amp; The Technology Admission Verification Notice (BUET) is the announcement of the month of August 2019. The online admission application procedure for BUET 2019-2020, the admission notice for BUET 2019-2020, the seat arrangement of BUET admission and the result of BUET admission 2019-2020 can be found here. BUET Admission checks Notice 2019 for the 2019-2020 education session.
Every year, the BUET 2019 admission circular will be published in September. Students will submit their application through the online operation and by SMS of the “Suresh & Rocket” system from September 7 to 16, 2019.
The admission verification test of the University of Engineering and Technology of the Asian country has been maintained fourteen Gregorian calendar month 2019. Then, look at the fine print on BUET Admission check Circular 2019 For Academic Session 2019-2020.
BUET Admission Test Date:
- Application Start: 07 September 2019
- Online Application End: 16 September 2019
- BUET Admission Test Date: 14 October 2019
- Admission Test Result: 04 November 2019
BUET Admission Educational Requirements
- SSC/equivalent GPA 4.0 in scale of 5.
- Total GPA 24 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English and Bangla (Physics+ Chemistry+ Math=15 Point English+Bengali=8 Point)
- For GCE: Average B grade in at least five subjects (including Physics, Chemistry, Math, English) in O-level and minimum 3 subject For A-level Minimum A grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- All tribal and foreign certificate holders are eligible to appear in the admission test.
BUET Department Wise Seat Number
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering ( buet eee)||195|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||30|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering||50|
|Computer Science and Engineering (buet cse)||120|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||55|
|Urban and Regional Planning||30|
|Water Resources Engineering||30|
How to apply for BUET Admission test?
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 20 KB.
- Photo must be color with 300 X 350 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 75 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale and attached photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
- Visit www.buet.ac.bd and Select Undergraduate Online Application For Apply
- Provide Your HSC and SSC Exam Details and Go For Next Step
- Fill The Application Form With Proper Information and Click Preview Button
- If All Information is Right, Then click Submit Button and Collect Application Serial Number
- Now Download Receipt of Application and Print it For Further Reference
- Next Step is Complete Your Payment by Surecash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket)
BUET Application Payment Instruction
After Submit Application Form, Application Will get 5 Digit Application Serial No. with receipt of Application Form. Now Download Application Form and Pay Application Fee.
How to pay application fee
Students will have to provide the following information For Confirm Payment: Below Instruction Are For Rocket
Payment by Rocket:
- Dial *322# From Your Mobile Phone (Rocket Enable SIM)
- Select 1 For Payment Option
- Press 1 For Bill Pay
- Provide Biller ID as 292 For BUET
- Type Your Application Serial Number as Bill Number
- Provide Your Application Fee Amount (800/1000)
- Now Finally, Give Your PIN Number and Confirm Payment.
BUET Admission Test Question:
The BUET entry takes a look at the pattern of queries that are not on the market, however, updating the degree of work results here in a very short time. To bring all public university entrance information and information about alternative education, please click on the Like on their Facebook page or visit our website.
If you have any questions about BUET admission, take a look at Circular 2019-2020 www.buet.ac.bd and then comment below or send us a message via Facebook.